Welcome to Aged Dementia Health Education & Research (ADHERe)
ADHERe is a centre of interdisciplinary researchers generating evidence in gerontological studies.
Our purpose is to transform the lives of older people and family carers using our evidence-based resources.
The focus of this resource is improving aged and dementia healthcare services using qualitative research and practice development techniques across care settings with multi-disciplinary teams.
Our resources are as follows:
- Postgraduate Courses
- Gerontological Nursing Competencies
- Dementia Care Competencies Framework
- Person Centred Care
- Dietitians’ Dementia Care Case Studies
- Delirium Care
- Dementia Care Education
- Medication Management & Dementia
- Dementia and Driving
- Advanced Aged Care Clinical Skills
- Goal Attainment Scale
- Meals on Wheels
- Abbey Pain Scale
- Annual Report